These Walls Must fall is a campaigning network of many groups and individuals. The central website and direct campaign communications channels are managed by Right to Remain.
Any data that you share with the These Walls Must Fall campaign, for example your email address to sign up for newsletters, or any other personal information you share, will be used only for the stated purpose of the These Walls Must Fall campaign.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Accordingly, we have written this Privacy Notice in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of obtaining personal information we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will seek to ensure that the personal information is accurate, complete and up to date, and will only retain this information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available on request information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You have the right to obtain any data that Right to Remain holds on you at any time.
- We acknowledge that an individual has a right to complain to the Information Commission Office if they are concerned about how we are handling their data.
- Right to Remain is committed to managing its organisation in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.