The government is planning a fresh assault on refugees and migrants, with a new Immigration Bill. We have an alternative to this racist hostile environment. We are building bridges, not walls. Join us!
- Refugee and migrant campaigners
- Afzal Khan, MP for Gorton
- Phillip Jones, Founder 1st Wednesday
- Jane Traies, writer and campaigner
- Panyika Karimanzira, human rights activist
- Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
THIS MEETING WILL BE ONLINE via ZOOM
Please use the form below to register and receive the meeting link and joining details
About this event
People seeking asylum or immigration status in the UK are already living in a hostile environment, created by this government. They are now planning new legislation that will make it harder to exercise the right to remain, make it harder to even survive as a migrant in Britain.
We have options now – we can sit and fold our hands, do nothing… or we can fight for our rights!
Join us on 19th May, as we make plans to resist the hostile environment and build a future together.